Earth Day is April 22. But every day is the right time to preserve our oceans and their irreplaceable marine life.
Download our free poster to learn more about the threats to this vital resource, among them:
- Acidification caused by greenhouse gas emissions.
- Pollution that results from treating oceans as garbage dumps.
- Overfishing driven by excessive commercial interests.
There’s a lot you can do to help. Consider:
- Reducing your greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cleaning up your local waters.
- Educating others about the importance of marine life and threats to our oceans.